- Graduated Temple University, 1998
- Graduated University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, 2003
- Completed one-year internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, 2004
- Completed three-year Residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, 2008.
- Board certified as a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Medicine), 2008.
- Goldkamp C, Levy J, Edinboro C, Lachtara J. High seroprevalence of feline leukemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus in cats with abscesses or bite wounds and poor compliance with current guidelines for retrovirus testing. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2008;232:1152-1158.
- Goldkamp CE, Schaer M. Canine Drowning: Pathophysiology and Treatment. Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet 2008;30:340-352.
- Goldkamp CE, Estrada A. ECG of the month. Atrial tachycardia. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2007;230:660-670.
- Goldkamp CE, Schaer M. Hypernatremia in dogs. Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet 2007;29:148-162.
- Rassnick KM, Goldkamp CE, Erb H, Scrivani PV, Njaa BL, Gieger TL, Turek MM, McNiel EA, Proulx DR, Chun R, Mauldin GE, Phillips BS, Kristal O. Evaluation of factors associated with survival in dogs with untreated nasal carcinomas: 139 cases (1993?2003). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2006;229:401-406.
- Baez JL, Hendrick MJ, Shofer FS, Goldkamp C, Sorenmo KU. Liposarcomas in dogs: 56 cases (1989-2000). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2004;224:887?891.
- Sorenmo KU, Goldschmidt M, Shofer FS, Goldkamp C, Ferracone J. Evaluation of cyclooxygenase-1 and cyclooxygenase-2 expression and the effect of cyclooxygenase inhibitors in canine prostatic carcinoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology 2004;2:13-23
- Sorenmo KU, Goldschmidt M, Shofer FS, Goldkamp C, Ferracone J. Immunohistochemical characterization and correlation with neuter status/time, treatment response, and outcome in canine prostatic carcinoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology 2003;1:48-56.
Professional Certifications and Associations
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Dr. Carrie Goldkamp