- Graduated from the University of Delaware, BS--Animal Science, 1998.
- Graduated from the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine at Virginia Tech, 2003.
- Completed a one-year internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, 2004.
Areas of Interest
- Emergency and critical care medicine and surgery, endocrine disease, immune-mediated disease.
Professional Certifications and Associations
- American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.