DVM, DACVIM, DACVO
- Graduated Purdue University, Animal Sciences.
- Graduated University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, 2002.
- Completed one-year internship in large animal medicine and surgery, Mid-Atlantic Equine Medical Center.
- Completed three-year internal medicine residency, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Completed three-year comparative ophthalmology residency, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Completed the Magrane Basic Science Course in Veterinary and Comparative Ophthalmology, North Carolina State University.
Areas of Interest
- Medical and surgical therapy of corneal disease, management of the diseased lens, retinal diseases including testing and diagnosis of retinal degeneration, ocular manifestations of systemic disease, ocular ultrasound, eyelid surgery, glaucoma treatment, and management of ocular and orbital pain.
Profession Certifications and Associations
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Member, International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium
- Member, American Veterinary Medical Association
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Complications of chronic ocular disease.
- Use of topical Nalbuphine for ocular pain management.
- Head and ocular infections.
- Effect of topical Proparacaine in the eye.