DVM, DACVA, RRT
ANESTHESIA & ACUPUNCTURE
- Attended Cornell University, major field of study was Biology with a concentration in Genetics, 1984.
- Attended SUNY Health Science Center College of Health Related Professions. Major field of study was Respiratory Therapy, 1986.
- Attended NYS College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University. DVM 1991.
- Completed one-year internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Rowley Memorial Animal Hospital, 1993.
- Completed three-year residency in Veterinary Anesthesia with the Dept. of Clinical Studies at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, 1995.
- Attended the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society's certification course for the year 2008-2009 in San Diego, CA.
Areas of Specialty
- Critical care and emergency anesthesia
- Regional and local anesthesia/analgesia
- Pain management
- Respiratory Care
Professional Certifications and Associations
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
- Member of the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
- Member of the American Association of Veterinary Acupuncturists
- Member of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the National Board of Respiratory Care, Registered Respiratory Therapist