- Graduated Cornell University, 1987
- Graduated University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, 1994
- Completed one-year internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at the former Delaware Veterinary Specialty Group, 1995
- Completed three-year Residency in Small Animal Surgery at the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 1998
- Board certified as a Small Animal Surgeon by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 1999
Areas of Interest
- Minimally invasive orthopedic surgery including shoulder, elbow, stifle, and hip arthroscopy.
- Minimally invasive soft tissue surgery--laparoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- Joint disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Airway/respiratory surgery
- Spinal neurosurgery
- Pediatric surgery and treatment of developmental and congenital diseases.
Professional Certifications and Associations
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society
- Veterinary Endoscopy Society
Dr. Art Jankowski