Their hearts are in our hands.
At the Veterinary Specialty Center of Delaware, we offer expert cardiac care for your pet. Our patients are referred by their regular veterinarians for problems such as congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, heart valve problems, and arrhythmias. Our cardiologists will determine the optimum treatment plan for your pet's heart disease based on comprehensive diagnostic testing. We work closely with you and your veterinarian to help ensure the best quality of life for your pet. And, of course, our cardiac team has access to the large group of specialists at VSCD to be sure that all of your pet's needs are addressed.
Our cardiac services include:
- Cardiology and pulmonary medicine
- Echocardiography (cardiac ultrasound)
- Doppler ultrasound (color flow, continuous and pulsed wave)
- Arrhythmia analysis and therapy
- Congestive heart failure diagnosis and therapy
Learn more about our cardiac team:
Michael S. Miller, MS, VMD, DABVP
Ellen Davison, VMD, Diplomate ACVIM - Cardiology
Cardiac testing at VSCD.